HOW IT WORKS
- We will create a personalized business plan based on your goals.
- We will cover all expenses to locate clients using our proven marketing systems.
- Clients will need general office cleaning on an ongoing basis.
- We will offer you new accounts based on your schedule and area that you want to work in.
- For each new account, you will receive a portion of the monthly billing. After six months on each account, your portion increases significantly.
- If you are already in business, you can keep all of your current clients. You are not required to work exclusively for us.
- Send us an invoice at the end of the month, you will be paid within 10 days.
- You must have a registered business name. This can be a DBA, LLC or corporation. To learn more visit www.legalzoom.com
- Your business must have a general liability & workers comp insurance policy. We can recommend an agent to get you started.
- You must provide your own basic cleaning supplies and equipment. Our clients provide trash bags and paper products.
- You should have a current source of income from a steady job or your own cleaning accounts.
- Owning a business is a long-term process. If you don’t have steady income or reserves this may not be a good fit.
- If you have employees you must provide an I9 form and recent criminal background check to our office for each one.
- All employees must be covered under your own
- There is a one-time fee of $99.00 to cover the cost of your background check & business cards.
THE PERFECT FRANCHISE ALTERNATIVE